2046 N. Orleans
“Attention to detail is how greatness is achieved ,” - words we live by. We’ve given that careful, dedicated attention to detail to rehabbing the vintage building at 2046 N. Orleans.
Some favorite details include: hardwood floors, kitchens with cherry wood cabinets and new appliances, as well as individual climate control. These modern touches are wonderful additions to the surrounding Chicago neighborhood charm.
Living here means you’re close to literally everything you can imagine – from checking out the statues in Oz Park to wandering Old Town – the details of your Lincoln Park life are endlessly amazing.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Secure bike storage room
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Close to North Avenue Beach and Lincoln Park Zoo
- Public transit steps away
- Four story vintage building
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Hardwood floors
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- New appliances including built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Clark & Dickens - #22, #36 buses
- Clark & Armitage - #22, #36, #73 buses
- Stockton & Armitage - #151, #156 buses
- Carnival Foods
- Treasure Island Foods
- Farmer's Market, Lincoln Park, Beaches & Zoo
- Original Pancake House
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.