1837 W. Patterson
It’s all happening in Roscoe Village – amazing food, stylish shops and menus filled with local brews. Envision living amongst this in a vintage walk-up at 1837 W. Patterson, poised to embrace the neighborhood’s unique vibes.
Living in this apartment, you’ll enjoy hardwood floors, a separate kitchen with breakfast bar, new appliances, included heat and other amazing amenities like internet and DirecTV.
There’s more? Oh yes. Bring your dog to your new Chicago apartment! Spend your summers scouting all the best dog-friendly patios, while enjoying strolls through tree-lined streets together all year long.
Amenities + Features
- On-site Laundry room
- Secure bike storage
- Cat & dog friendly (35lbs max, breed restrictions apply)
- Heat included
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Vintage walk-up building
- Hardwood floors
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- New appliances including dishwasher
- Addison Brown Line Station
- Belmont & Lincoln/Ashland - #9, #77 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Cafe Orchid
- Blue Sky Bakery
- Frasca Pizzeria & Wine Bar
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.