We’ve got the cure for your Chicago apartment blues – a newly renovated apartment building that’s mere blocks from legendary Chicago blues club, Kingston Mines. Meet 839 W. Diversey, a fabulous vintage building with some majorly modern upgrades.
These studios and one-bedrooms feature whitewashed hardwood floors, huge windows with stellar views, updated kitchens and granite countertops. Add Internet as a complimentary amenity, and residing here is pure delight.
Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, entertainment options are endless. Take a stroll east down Diversey until you hit the lake, wander west towards Lincoln Ave for a drink at Delilah’s or catch a jam session at Kingston Mines to dance the night away. Schedule a tour of 839 W. Diversey today.
Amenities + Features
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet Amenity
- Redesigned laundry room
- Bike storage room
- Vintage elevator building
- Large windows for lots of light
- Whitewashed hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Diversey Brown Line Station
- Diversey & Halsted - #8, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken
- Home Depot
- Corepower Yoga
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.