629 W. Deming
What if your apartment home captured the feeling of a quiet neighborhood street? What if that quaint street was just off of the heavily saturated Clark Street? At 629 W. Deming you can have it all: a big front yard, exterior bike rack and a sundeck to take in all of the surrounding activity.
This vintage ten-story high-rise has been renovated to exceed modern expectations. Hardwood floors, spacious walk-in closets, new kitchen appliances plus heat, natural gas and water will ensure living here is a delightful dream.
By living so close to Clark Street, you’ll discover neighborhood gems that include cozy comfort food from Pasta Bowl, tasty falafel from Sultan’s Market and beer flights at Hopcat. Schedule a tour and get ready to discover so much more about this Lincoln Park neighborhood location!
Amenities + Features
- Sundeck with great downtown views
- Fitness room
- Laundry room
- Secure bike storage
- Cats welcome
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Public transit steps away
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- New appliances including built-in microwave
- Dishwashers available
- Heat, natural gas and water included
- Clark & Fullerton - #22, #36 buses
- Stockton & Fullerton - #151, #156 buses
- Fullerton Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Big Apple Finer Foods
- Firecakes Donuts
- Sultan's Market
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.