451 W. Wrightwood
Sister, Sister: Chicago edition, features two stunning apartment buildings sitting side by side at 443 & 451 W. Wrightwood. These sister buildings both boast gorgeously restored lobbies with original 1920’s detailing & rumors of historical visits from Al Capone swirling.
The living spaces are as much a testament to modern living as the lobby is to history. These new rehabs have maple hardwood floors, brand new kitchens & bathrooms, walk-in closets & A/C.
The Lincoln Park location means you’ll have an abundance of parks, restaurants & bars to explore on your journey to uncover all the hidden gems this charming neighborhood has to offer!
Amenities + Features
- Sundeck next door
- Laundry room
- Fitness center
- Secure bike storage
- Cats welcome
- Package receiving
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Complementary Fiber Internet
- All new rehabs
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Dishwasher and microwave included
- Heat, natural gas and water included
- Storage locker available (limited)
- Sheridan & Diversey - #76, #77, #134, #143, #151, #156 buses
- Clark & Wrightwood - #22, #36 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Del Seoul
- Pasta Bowl
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.