424 W. Diversey
Ah, the 50s – a great era when Elvis was crooning and 424 W. Diversey was a booming hotel! Travel forward to today and this vintage Lincoln Park seven-story building has been wonderfully restored while still maintaining its vintage mystique.
These remarkable studios come complete with whitewashed hardwood floors, new stainless steel appliances and granite countertops (amazing city views are complimentary, of course).
Being blocks from both the lake and tons of activity on Clark and Diversey streets has all kinds of perks. Spend your weekends practicing your swing at the Diversey Driving Range, catching an indie flick at Landmark Theater and grabbing late-night empanadas from 5411. Nope, not too good to be true, we just can't help falling in love with this Chicago gem.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Fitness center
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Elevator building
- Cats welcome
- Bike Room
- DirecTV Family package programming amenity
- Complimentary Fiber Internet
- All new studio rehabbed building
- Contemporary flooring
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher and microwave included
- Diversey Brown Line Station
- Clark, Broadway & Diversey - #22, #36, #76 buses
- Sheridan & Diversey - #76, #77, #134, #143, #151, #156 buses
- Trader Joe's
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.