2244 N. Cleveland
Stopping to smell the flowers is simple when you live only a few blocks from the Lincoln Park Conservatory at 2244 N. Cleveland. Founded by the Victorian era architect, Joseph Silvee, this paradise is wondrous to explore all year.
When you’re not taking in the natural beauty of Lincoln Park, you’ll be admiring your indoor view: hardwood floors, spacious walk-in closets and large windows. The building fitness center, complimentary internet and DirecTV amenities are irresistible additions to this Chicago apartment building.
Contact us today so you can finally discover a living space where vintage and modern reside side by side!
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Secure bike storage room
- Laundry area
- Quiet tree-lined street
- Cats welcome
- Public transit steps away
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Vintage building
- Hardwood floors
- Large windows
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Dishwasher and microwave available
- Clark & Belden - #22, #36 buses
- Stockton & Webster - #151, #156 buses
- Fullerton Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Big Apple Finer Foods
- Sush Para
- Eleven City Diner
- Standard Market Grill
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.