1215 W. Diversey
Taking something old and rehabbing it with care to make something new is an art. And the building at 1215 W. Diversey is the remarkable product of that thoughtful artistic process.
The indoor palette includes hardwood floors, new kitchen appliances and maple wood cabinets, while your outdoor canvas encompasses the varied culture, dining and entertainment of Lincoln Park. Where else do craft beer, live music and green space exist together in all of their exquisite glory?
Come see for yourself why 1215 W. Diversey is the such a picturesque setting for your new Chicago home!
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Near restaurants and shopping on Lincoln
- Public transit steps away
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet Amenity
- Cable TV ready
- Newly rehabbed rental homes
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Maple kitchen cabinets
- New appliances including built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Diversey Brown/Purple Line Station
- Diversey & Halsted - #8, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Gino's East
- Batter & Berries
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.