721 W. Belmont
If your cool friend who’s always at the center of fun and adventure was an apartment, that apartment would be 721 W. Belmont. This central location lets you experience living in three amazing places all at once: Lakeview, Boystown and Wrigleyville.
The apartment building itself has been beautifully rehabbed to retain just the right amount of vintage style. Hardwood floors, granite countertops and stainless appliances add a nice amount of modern to these units.
Whether you’re sipping slushies at Sidetrack, rollerblading the nearby lakefront paths or belting out karaoke tunes at Trader Todd’s, every day will feel like a Chicago dream vacay with so many opportunities all around you!
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
- Intercom controlled entry
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming amenity
- Bike room
- Cat friendly
- Converted vintage turn-of-the-century hotel into studio walk-up building
- New hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Built-in dishwasher & microwave
- Belmont Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Belmont & Clark - #22, #77 buses
- DryHop Brewers
- Native Foods Cafe
- Intelligentsia Coffee
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.