660 W. Barry
The beauty is in the details, and 660 W. Barry is rich in those details that make-up a beautiful Chicago apartment. Being just steps away from Belmont Avenue – a street famous for unique finds from vintage shopping to cozy coffee shops – is yet another ideal detail in this Lakeview apartment that truly is the complete package.
Want the skinny on all the inside apartment details? How about gorgeous hardwood floors, roomy closets, updated kitchens and separate dining spaces to start. And the courtyard? Picturesque hardly begins to describe it!
Contact us today so you can start soaking in all the beautiful details on Barry.
Amenities + Features
- Fitness room
- Secure bike storage room
- Convenient double entrance from Barry and Orchard
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet amenity
- Heat included
- Cat friendly
- Freshly rehabbed units on a quiet tree-lined street
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- New appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Belmont Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Belmont & Clark - #22, #77 buses
- The Bagel Restaurant & Deli
- Wilde Bar & Restaurant
- Laugh Factory
- Friar Tuck
- Wake 'n Bacon
- Dryhop Brewers
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.