3834 N Sheffield
The history surrounding the Chicago Cubs is legendary – filled with failure, hope and goats. And, 3834 N. Sheffield is home to a slice of that history, as a once hip apartment hotel for Cubs players in the early 1900s.
Today, the building has been renovated into studio apartments that are sure to be home to many new legends (just not involving goats). Granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances modernize the gorgeous vintage details that remain from a glorious and distant era.
Being steps from public transit and all of the Wrigleyville happenings truly makes this Lakeview apartment a home run choice for your new Chicago home.
Amenities + Features
- Vintage elevator midrise
- Newly renovated rental homes
- White Washed Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- DirecTV Programming
- Redesigned laundry room
- Bike storage
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Steps from Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs
- Close to Lakeview/Wrigleyville shops, dining and nightlife
- Minutes from lakefront and bike/running trails
- CTA buses and El train stop nearby
- Cat Friendly
- Sheridan Red Line Stop
- Sheridan & Irving Park - #X9, #80, #151 buses
- Broadway & Irving Park - #36, #80 buses
- Whole Foods
- Walking distance to Wrigley Field & Wrigleyville
- Murphy's Bleachers
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.