426 W. Surf
During the time of speakeasies and flappers 426 W. Surf first opened its doors. Fast forward to today, we’ve restored and rehabbed the whole building to its full glory (and all that jazz).
Surrounded by beaches, lakefront paths and Lincoln Park greenery, this East Lakeview location truly feels like its own modern oasis with high-rises and skyscrapers as backdrops. Inside the units, vintage and modern features live side by side: hardwood floors, spacious closets and new kitchens.
Maybe you’ll find a new favorite restaurant, join a lakefront running club or catch a movie being filmed on your street. Whatever you choose to do, you’ll be so jazzed you chose to live here!
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Secure bike storage
- Elevator building
- Package receiving
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24 hour engineer
- DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Complementary Fiber Internet
- All new rehabs
- Pergo flooring
- Spacious closets
- Dishwasher and miscrowave included
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Sheridan & Surf - #77, #151, #156 buses
- Clark, Broadway & Diversey - #22, #36, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Jinya Ramen Bar
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.